Thursday, December 16, 2010

Food, Sunshine and Music.

Ready? Set... Go!

I'm seriously hungry... Maybe that's why I'm cooking PastaRoni with fried Spam Lite... We didn't have any milk so I put ranch dressing in instead. It actually tastes pretty good. Too bad I'm lactose intolerant.
Today is my day off, but I already did everything that I really needed to do today, so here I am writing a blog.  I don't think this one will last very long because it's a clear day outside, it's really cold, but it's still nice.

Now it's hours later. The day has been really crazy. My car didn't want to start but it turned out to be something simple and easy to fix. I drove a friend to the airport, thought that I lost my keys. Found my keys.
Wanted to do one thing but couldn't. Had a friend that needed a friend, so I bought us some pizza and ate way too much.  Now we're talking about life and how to live.
Now I'm sitting on my couch, writing, not wanting to write, but wanting to say something.
It was a good day and I feel good about what I did today, but I just wish I could hug somebody and sit and talk about my day.  Wow, that kind of seems emo of me, but you know what? It's the truth.
I think I want to go listen to "Out There" by Sister Hazel.

So here I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment